For pregnancy yoga, you’ve come to the right place at Max Health Club Aan de Vliet. What a beautiful special period this is in your life. All the more reason to take good care of yourself and your unborn child. Pregnancy, however beautiful, can bring physical discomfort. To minimize sore lower back, leg radiation and pelvic instability, we recommend that you join us for pregnancy yoga.
The benefits of taking pregnancy yoga
Pregnancy yoga is taught by our highly experienced pregnancy yoga teacher Assal. She helps you physically and mentally during this period of your life. The lesson will focus on:
- Dynamic yoga exercises
- Exercises to increase your body awareness
- Exercises targeting specific pregnancy symptoms such as cramps, fluid retention, ligament pain, hard bellies, back pain, high blood pressure and insomnia
- Exercises to strengthen contact with your child
- Body postures when sitting, lying and standing and different birthing positions
- Breathing exercises
- Active and passive relaxation exercises
- Specific exercises and information related to childbirth
- Exchanging experiences – you are not alone!
When are the classes?
- Wednesday evenings from 6:45-8:00 p.m.
Location: pregnancy yoga is taught at STIL.| body & mind studio
How do I participate?
This is not a course, so you can drop in at any time and join for as long as you like. If you are a member you can participate in these classes for free, and during the months when you really can’t do it anymore, you can “freeze” your membership for up to 6 months at no cost. Therefore, you do not pay a membership fee. Would you rather not become a member? You can. As a non-member, you can purchase a rides card.
Rides cards for non-members
- 5-ride pass for €65 (valid for 2 months)*
- 10-ride card for €125 (valid for 4 months)
** Retained “strips” are equivalent to classes you may complete after your pregnancy according to our class schedule or with fitness visits.
* The 5-ride card can be purchased if you are 30+ weeks into your pregnancy, or when your previously purchased 10-ride card is full.
Want to give us a try. You can do so by contacting Max Health Club Aan de Vliet.